3.2.12

IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME

Ha.

Haha.

Hahaha.

Hahahaha.

This is not the first time I had this kind of unwanted feelings.

And this definitely not the first time I'm trying to cope with it.

I suppose that I should be master of handling my own depression by now. Sarcastically speaking.

I do a little bit stalking, imagining things. No, not that I'm a psycho or anything.

What do I need?

Closure, perhaps? I don't know. Accepting the reality? I've been so.

It just, it fucking hurts, you know?

When you open up your possibilities, and suddenly you realizing it wasn't the thing you suppose to do.

I don't want it, yet it's still my fault to let it happened.

When people asked you, "Man, what you true feelings are?" there's time which I never understand anymore the definition of truthfulness.

I've lost every single sense that I had.

And the funny thing is, I don't want this kind of feelings, because she never actually needed me in the first place.

It just fucking hilarious, to be someone like me.

I'll be keep using the phrase "I don't know anything anymore" a lot of times from now on.

I'm praying for myself.

It's the least I could do.

Post a Comment

Any Comment? Anybody?